For any enquiry please E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Monthly reports has been made mandatory for all registered clinics/centres/laboratories/Hospital/Nursing Home of each month by 5th instances of following month ensuring compliance of Sub rule 8 of Rule 9 of PC&PNDT.
(2) Form 'F' can be submitted online up to five calendar days from the date of procedure.
(3) We have implemented feature to 'Review' forms before actual submission. Saved Forms will be automatically displayed after login and can also be accessed under the 'Home' screen. Please note that the 'Deadline Date' is calculated as five days from the date of carrying out the procedure. Also, the system will itself automatically submit 'Saved' forms that are not reviewed and have crossed their Deadline Date. Thereafter, changes shall not be possible in the submitted 'F' form.
(4) The proprietor may fix one doctor as 'Default' by accessing the option available under the 'Home' screen. The details of that 'Default' doctor will be automatically populated while filling 'F' Forms thereby saving precious time.
(5) For changes to the details of the centre and addition/deletion of doctors in 'Form A', please submit necessary hard copies to your respective Appropriate Authority of District/Municipal Corporation. They have been trained to add/modify details in the software.
(6) For addition of doctors in the software, details regarding their Specialization, Qualification committed time for visits and Registration are mandatory.
(7) For Administrative Queries (State Family Welfare Bureau PCPNDT Cell, Ranchi), please email us at email@example.com. Contact Details: ---------------------Ext. -------- (From 10 A.M. to 6 P.M. on working days only)
(8) For Technical Queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Details: 0651-6----------------- (From 9:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. on working days only)
(9) For assistance regarding password, formal mail request with details of centre is mandatory
गर्भधारण पूर्व या बाद लिंग चयन या भ्रूण के लिंग चयन या भ्रूण के लिंग का पता लगाना दण्डनीय अपराध है। लिंग परीक्षण की शिकायत 104 पर निःशुल्क दर्ज की जा सकती है।